Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Bachelor's Rome







JENNIFER



SADIE



I really thought the Sadie will be the pick of Lorenzo, but I was wrong. Since the start I'd been watching every episode and my adoration for the Sadie-Lorenzo duo is intense. I can't imagine that he gave up "a Virgin" who has everything to give to the man of her dreams. I thought the Jen and Lorenzo is not a perfect match and I bet they will not last long. Same as the previous Bachelor season's they ended up breaking.

It’s not fair to Sadie who is in love and got hurt again. When cupid played a game of love to her it struck her heart as a sword and there’s nothing hurting than that. Seeing the man she is beginning to fall in love with choose other women is painful. According to Lorenzo he meant in everything that he said on TV but how can he justify hurting Sadie’s feelings.

They said “All In Love Is Fair” but in this reality TV show it is not. It is not fair to see the other girl who tries to fall in love “deeply” for the first time in her life, got the sword struck in heart. Sadie is a victim of this reality TV show that looks entertaining and exciting but is not fair to the person involved especially if she or he losses in the end.

Love is a crazy game ---- and it you are not a crazy player you will suffer in the end. If you put your heart fully into it and made no reservations in you the pain is more painful. In this kind of reality TV “matchmaking’, you have to be strong as a player and to the audience who have the same expectations as I am, you don’t have to be.

No comments: